Tuesday 5 August 2014

Magic Device
I think  I need
 a magic device,
to get rid of a horde
of nasty mice.

In my house
mice are everywhere,
 and every mouse
 gives me a dirty stare.

Mouse in the kitchen
 is rather ugly,
 it to eats my cookies
rather smugly.

Mouse in the bedroom
 is very cheeky,
 it sleeps on my bed
 when I am busy.

 Mouse in the garage
 is proud and smart,
 it makes fun of me
when car fails to start.

Mouse in the garden is
cunning and clever,
it wants to live
in my house forever.

I have tried
every trick and treat,
 but every time
 only I had to retreat.

Mice are clever and
  never get caught,
 all my efforts have
 come to a naught.

 Now I think I need
 a magic device,
to get rid of this
horde of nasty mice.

© i b arora 

4 comments:

  1. nice one.. perfectly written.. thanks for the awesome update.. keep sharing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading and appreciating it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..that's so nice ..with a perfect rhyming... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx Maniparna for reading and liking it

      Delete